Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The 5th Wave

By Rick Yancey
AR
RL 4.6
PTS 17.0

     After the 4th Wave Cassie knows one rule only: "Trust No One."  Cassie thought that staying alone is the best way to survive since the "Others" came.  Yet the 5th Wave is coming.  Cassie couldn't find her brother and she doesn't know what the 5th Wave will be.  Then she meets handsome, charming Evan Walker, who took care of her for weeks after she was injured.  Evan could be the only one who can help her rescue her brother, but then Cassie would have to trust him.  There's just one thing that he's not telling her. . . but, why?  I would recommend this book to people who like sic-fi and romance.  The book is divided into eight parts.  It still has chapters, but it's written differently.  You might think you know what they're going to do or say, but you don't!  It will surprise you on how well written this plot is--you will not want to put it down and you'll want to finish this book TODAY!!!

Reviewer: Rose Arcallana

2 comments:

  1. Hi rose
    I read this book as well and absolutely LOVED IT!
    It's such a good series and I love the suspense you added in your review I've started the second book and it's so good. I remember reading the fifth wave I wanted to finish it the day I got it it was so good.
    Mguerrahernandez
    http://www.flags8.org/

    ReplyDelete