Saturday, April 11, 2015

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You


By Aly Carter

AR
RL 5.9
PTS 10.0

          Gallagher Academy might seem like just an ordinary academy for rich, genius girls, but it's not. It's really a school for spies, it's just like any other school where the students are taught advanced martial arts in PE, the latest in chemical warfare in science, and receive extra credit for breaking CIA code in computer class. Cammie Morgan may be able to speak 14 languages and kill people in 7 different ways, but she doesn't know anything about being an ordinary girl who likes an ordinary guy.  Can she manage to keep her spy life and her ordinary life separate? Or is she going to have to give something up to keep something else? I would recommend this book to people who like romance! You would really like this book if you like spies, school, spy schools, and action. This might have too much romance, but it also has action, missions, kidnapping, death and drivers ed. Cammie will sacrifice... to have...!

Reviewer: Rose Arcallana

3 comments:

  1. Aly carter

    I enjoyed reading your blog, and you left me wanting to know what happened at the end with Morgan. What would you do if you were in her place? Why?

    Jespinoza19
    www.flags8.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is very interesting. Sometimes you have to hide an aspect of your life to expose another. Has this ever happened to you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blog post really interested me in this book. I might actually read it ! I hope she doesn't end up killing the guy to protect her identity.

    L. Rojas
    www.flags8.org

    ReplyDelete